21 Things I Wish My Broker Had Told Me/3rd Edition
"It's all fun and games until reality hits. 21 Things provides insight into the real estate business from a long-time broker who has seen it all—or most of it, anyway. While it can't prepare you for every situation, its stories and lessons help you reflect on common experiences for real estate professionals. It’s a short, fun read that will leave you feeling like you just got advice from a good friend.
- Read candid stories from countless real estate transactions—the wins, the losses, the messes
- Learn about budgeting and finances on an irregular paycheck
- Get practical advice on working with competitors and your clients
- Discover how to set boundaries between your career and personal life
- Take a look at the realities of real estate you haven't considered
Erica Ramus has been in real estate since 2000 and has owned her own brokerage firm since 2007. She earned her master’s degree in real estate and has taught pre-licensing and continuing education courses for Penn State University in the past. She is a columnist for Inman News and has been a featured speaker at Inman Connect. She’s presented at Tech Edge and Broker Summit for the National Association of REALTORS. She is an instructor for local associations and assists small- to mid-sized brokers who need help starting up or growing their businesses."